Monday, February 15, 2010

A Moment of Reverance

Sammy got in trouble while we ate lunch yesterday.  He said something (aimed at Griffin) that included the words "poo-poo head", and promptly got sent to the bathroom for a time-out.  Our rule is, if you want to use those kinds of words, you go to the bathroom, because that is the only place those words belong.  Down the toilet.  They close the toilet lid and have to sit there for the allotted amount of time-out time -- 1 minute per year of age.

So Sammy stomps his way to the bathroom and plunks himself down on top of the toilet.  I can hear him muttering to himself...

"I don't LIKE Mommy."

"And I don't LIKE Daddy."

"I hate EVERYthing!!!!"


long pause....











"Except God."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carody --- how precious! Don't you just love the things kids come up with? And I love even more that he remembered to say Except God. :)

Good job, mOmmy and daddy! And I like your technique for things like poo poo head. We have that a lot here, but using the bathroom is a good way to drive the point home. I'm going to steal your idea!

angela | the painted house said...

I love it!!!!!

Mike said...

That's OK Sumo-Sammo, I'll always LOVE you!!!

That's my boy!!!