Friday, January 15, 2010

Sick Days and School Books

We received our shipment of school books for the 2010-2011 school year.  Yippee!!!  It is so exciting to see everything the boys will be learning next year.  Sammy will be starting preschool (he'll have two years to work on it, because he'll only be 4-and-a-half when the next school year starts).  Griffin is loving Kindergarten this year, so he'll be in 1st grade.

Here are some quick shots I took of "the loot".


 

















I can't wait for next year!  We are having lots of fun this year with Griffin's school, and he is reading well and L.O.V.E.S. his math (he gets time with Daddy every day to do a math lesson), but Kindergarten is pretty basic, and I can't wait to dive in to the new material.  Slow and steady, I know... but it's so hard to be patient!  New books are calling to me!!

No comments: