Monday, October 13, 2008

Slowing Down

I don't want to leave any faithful readers hanging, so I'll just say that I am taking a blogging break, and I will continue blogging in November. Life has been quite busy lately, and I need to not have the "Oh, I really should write a blog" feeling hanging over my head! When I do resume blogging, I may decide to only write a few things every month. I need to focus on my family right now!

Homeschooling (and reading about homeschooling, and thinking about homeschooling, and talking to other people about homeschooling) and discipline (mine and my children's) are taking a lot of my time these days, and caring for my house, husband, children, pets -- making sure they are all fed, clothed and getting their needs met -- it takes a lot out of a girl.

I will probably get on and post pictures infrequently, and maybe blurb about something here or there, but for the most part I will not be posting regularly.

Have a great week!

No comments: