Monday, July 28, 2008

My Latest Shopping Trip


Well, now. Let me tell you about my shopping experience today.
I'll keep it short and sweet.
I walked into CVS armed with 6 coupons, $24 in CVS Bucks from my last trip there, and The List.
I walked out with:
32 lightbulbs
8 rolls of paper towels
6 toothbrushes
2 packages of pads (sorry to any guys who may be reading this)
1 stick of deodorant
1 tube of toothpaste
1 bottle of mouthwash
1 ($20!) blood glucose monitor
I paid (don't hate me): $4.86
I actually paid $6.75, but then I realized that she had charged me for two extra boxes of lightbulbs, so I ran back to the store to claim back my $1.89.
Yeah.
Good stuff, Maynard.

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Target on 151st in south Olathe has toothpaste on clearance for like 1.50. It's a tube of Colgate Plus and 2 travel sizes. Regularly $3+ without the extra travel tubes. Thought I'd share the bargain!!

Peggy said...

That is amazing!!!! I need to stop procrastinating and clip coupons.