Monday, March 24, 2008

A New Venture

I have been slacking on my blog lately, I know!! I have been working on something that is very exciting for me, and Mike has been such a big help and an encouragement to me through the whole process. He has even stayed up really late a few nights working on this new venture of mine. So what is it, you might say? Well, I'm so glad you asked. :-)
Mike and I have been working on building a website so that I can sell my cards. I love to make cards, but have never really had a good way to get "the word" out to people about what I have available. Now I have a place to post pictures of my cards, and give the prices, and even talk about what products I used to create the cards. I'm so excited to be doing this! I have sold a few cards here and there, but now I feel like I have a chance to really get "into" my hobby.

I have been working on Mother's Day cards lately. Here are pictures of some of them. I also have blank cards, baby/kids cards, and birthday cards. There is not a huge selection yet, but I'm working on that. I usually make a couple of new cards every night after the boys go to bed.

So here they are! And you can go to www.thekidwellfamily.net/ if you want to see some more.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are so pretty!

Bonnie

angela | the painted house said...

How exciting! Nothing like making some moolah doing what you love. Your cards are beautiful!