Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MACM # 4 -- Happy Valentine's Day!!



I'm really going to have to change it to "Make a Card Tuesday" if I keep this up. Mondays have just not been working out for me. But here are a few cards, anyway. The one on top is the card we made at the Stampin' Up! club meeting last night -- we have meetings once a month, and I wouldn't miss it! SO much fun, and a real stress reliever for me. Our demonstrator, Kim DePugh, helped us make these cards using the "emboss resist" technique, where we embossed the white hearts onto white cardstock and then rubbed pink ink all over the cardstock. Where the embossed hearts are, no ink shows up. Cool, huh? I love the effect.
And here are the ones I have made myself over the past few weeks. Yes, technically I did not make them on Monday, but I can still show them off. :-)

No comments: