Thursday, November 15, 2007

oh my

We were sitting at the table eating lunch today when Griffin all of a sudden started talking about the movie "Over The Hedge". This was our conversation.


Griffin: MOM, mom... do you know the raccoon in Over The Hedge?

Me: Yes, I know the raccoon.

Griffin: Well, the raccoon was talking to Hammy the Squirrel and telling him to go get the cookies from the girls, and Hammy says "Guess what, I can burp my ABC's...AaaaAAA.....BEeeEE...CEEeeeE...." and then the raccoon says "Hammy, Hammy... can you focus here??"

I almost choked, I laughed so hard.

I can't believe he is already memorizing entire scenes from movies.

Perhaps now would be a good time to start him on Bible memorization.

Balance! It's all about balance. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"All Abbbbb-oard!!"